Skip Navigation
Image Alt Text

Happy Floors

Best Bathroom Tile Designs

Happy Floor Happy Life-.You may have heard this phrase a little differently, but it remains true. Why invest in a lackluster floor that will look less than impressive overtime when you can have beautiful tile floor from Happy Floors?


Tile Flooring Designs

Happy Floors are available in ceramic and porcelain and are offered in 60 different types of tiles and 100 different installation schemes. Happy Floors are perfect for homeowners looking for a unique or particular design for their home. The distinct colors and unique style options suit all home decors. 


Floor Tile Ideas

Happy Floors have been in business for over 25 years, which make them an expert of elegant tile flooring. In fact, the porcelain tiles are imported from Italy and Spain. 90% of the premium tiles are imported from Italy while the other 10% is from Spain. Not only are you getting unique tile floors, but they are coming from unique areas. 


Eco-Friendly Tile

An added benefit to tile floors from Happy Floors is that that they are eco-friendly. The ceramic and porcelain tiles are considered to be green materials and do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds. In addition, the green tile selection is made from partially recycled materials so that you can feel good about your flooring choice. 


Tile Flooring Benefits

Having a tile floor in your home has added benefits due to its long life cycle, versatility, and low maintenance. Tile is considered to be the most natural durable floors available and is resistant to water, scuffs, and stains. 


To learn more about Happy Floors and the endless style options, contact Carpet One Wilmington today, or visit our showroom in Wilmington, NC.



Contact Us


Thank You For Contacting Us.

Thank you for contacting Carpet One Floor & Home. Your local flooring expert will reach out to you regarding your inquiry.